Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Twitter Addiction

Once upon a time, i use orkut then one of my friend said to make account on facebook. I created account on facebook and got addicted and still i am but in 2010, i created account on Twitter and i liked twitter. I tweet all day and keep my followers updated with news, latest trends, quotations and also i do chit chat with random people on twitter. Sometimes i tweets alot and then i am unable to tweet for a while, sometimes i have to suffer from twitter over capacity issue. sometimes i post tweets and pictures related to follow me. Twitter is best social media website till now and 140 characters tweet limit sometimes irritates me but usually i feel happy that twitter teach us lesson to complete your talk in limited words. Follow me on Twitter and have a good time. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment