Sunday, March 6, 2011

Professors INN Academy

When i was in 10th class. i used to go to Professors Inn academy for Matric Board Examination preparation. Its really very nice academy and teachers are qualified and experienced. 
  • Sir Jameel (Chemistry Teacher)
  • Sir Shahzad (Urdu Teacher)
  • Sir Bashir (English Teacher)
  • Sir Saeed (Maths Teacher)
  • Sir Ali (Computer Teacher)
my friends group is very naughty and friendly so most of time we all remain busy in irritating our other class fellows and teachers. As a whole i passed my exams due this academy teachers efforts and test session.




2 comments:

OMG!! I went to this academy back in 2004 when I was in Pakistan! I miss this place with all my heart! Does Sir Javaid still teach there???

can you please do me a favor?? I have some really good memories in this place and I want to view the place once again. Can you take some more pictures of the academy from inside and upload it to your page?? Oh and if you can take picture of the professors that will be awesome!!! I am a former student of this academy and just want to relive those moments for a little bit! THANKS!! :-)

Post a Comment